When pulling data from your help desk to Klaus for conversation reviews, we automatically pull in all ticket-related data. With the advanced security settings you can hide selected content in the tickets and this data will not be visible to reviewers (nor will Klaus ever know of it!)
To access the advanced security settings, click Advanced when adding a new helpdesk connection. The following options appear:
- Mask customer data hides all customer-related information in tickets, including name, e-mail, phone number, bank credentials etc.
- Ignore conversation content brings over the ticket content only when you are reviewing, nothing is stored on our servers.
- Ignore attachments disables storing the URLs of ticket attachments on Klaus. This data is pulled in on-demand, when a ticket is opened for review.
- Hide sensitive data fields excludes the defined custom fields when pulling data from your help desk.
- Exclude tickets with these tags allows you to choose not to sync certain tickets
- Only sync certain groups allows you to choose which groups are brought over
Use these advanced security settings to protect the privacy of your customers and customer support agents as necessary.