Once you've integrated Klaus with your customer service software, all of your helpdesk users are automatically pulled to your Klaus account. Before they can start working on those conversation reviews, you need to invite the right people to your Klaus Workspace and assign them appropriate roles.
To invite your helpdesk users to Klaus:
- Click on the Settings icon in the bottom left corner.
- Open the Workspaces tab. The list of your Workspaces appears. You can add, edit and delete Workspaces on this page.
- Click Manage>Workspace Members and Invite to invite or link users to your account.
There are two options for adding members to your account: (1) Connect users whose tickets you want to review, but who will not have access to your Klaus account OR (2) Invite users to access your account with the permissions you've granted them.
- Select a role for each Workspace member you want to invite to your account from the role dropdown. Read more about roles.
- Either click Invite (envelope icon) to invite the user to your account with the selected role.
- Or click Link to connect the user's tickets to your account without giving them access to Klaus.
Once you've assigned all members to your account, your team can start doing conversation reviews. Make sure you've set up your rating categories properly.