You've made it here, which means that you have probably already integrated your Klaus account with your customer service software and added team members to your account.
Rating categories are the aspects of the conversations that you want to review. Ticket scores are calculated based on your rating categories.
Your Klaus account comes with 3 default rating categories: Solution, Empathy/Tone, Product Knowledge.
To add and edit rating categories:
- Click on the Settings icon in the bottom left corner.
- Open the Workspaces tab.
- Click Manage to add and edit rating categories for the selected team.
- Open Rating categories from the menu on the left. The Rating categories page opens.
- Enter the category name in the What do you want to rate? field and click Add category to add a new category.
- Click on the wheel icon on the right to edit a category.
- Add a description of the category, this will appear when you hover over the category name when rating a ticket.
- Click on the checkbox in the Critical column to mark this category as critical. This means that if a conversation receives a negative rating in this specific critical category, the entire conversation is marked as failed.
- Drag the slider in the Weight column to define the importance of this category compared to others.
- Add a tag to the category to pin it to a specific scorecard (see here for more information on creating multiple scorecards in the same team)
- Click update to save the changes you made to the category.
- You can also disable categories. Disabled categories are not displayed during ticket review, but they still appear in dashboard with historical data. To delete a category with history, click on the delete icon the right.
That's it! You and your team can start rating tickets based on the categories you've defined. Make sure you've set up rating categories for all of your Workspaces.
Read more about how ticket scores are calculated based on rating categories.