The filter row on the new dashboard is your main partner in digging into the data for your workspace. The filter row will always be on top of your screen to allow you quickly find the data you need.
The filter section is divided into:
- Period filter
- Workspace filter (if you have only ONE workspace - ignore this one)
- Agent/Custom filter for team reviewers and above.
- Whether you are looking at GIVEN feedback or RECEIVED feedback (as in: whether you are analyzing your reviewers or your reviewees.
Workspace members with ‘agent’ status can only see their own data and aggregate workspace data.
The default options to filter for are:
- Last week (Monday to Monday)
- Last 7 days
- Last month (first day to last day of previous month)
- Last 30 days
- Last quarter
- Last year
- Custom period
Custom period allows you to choose any period you want.
Individual data points are always one magnitude smaller than your selection, e.g. if you choose “last week” you will get daily data points. If you choose last month or last quarter, you will get weekly data points.
You can indicate here whether you want to include or exclude self-reviews (agents reviewing themselves) in the data.
This allows you to quickly skip between workspaces. Note that if you compare “all workspaces” you won’t see detailed data, since rating scales, categories, and team members can differ between workspaces.
You can only see data for workspaces that you are effectively a member of.
This filter allows you to select a specific person or a specific custom filter (which may or may not include specific people).
Agents will only be able to see their own data.