Create filters for ticketsLast Updated: July 01, 2019
We've put a lot of effort into making your conversation review processes as convenient as possible. Your Klaus account comes with a set of default filters to help you navigate through your tickets.
However, you can also build advanced filters for your specific needs. To create a custom ticket filter:
- Navigate to the Ticket review page.
- Click on the blue filters icon in the top left corner of the page, next to the neat cat logo. The Filters section opens.
- Click on the plus icon at the top of the section to create a new filter. The Create new filter screen opens.
- Select the Public checkbox to make the filter available for the entire team.
- Enter a descriptive name for your filter in the Name field.
- Define filter rules in the Filters section.
- Click + Add filter rule to add additional rules to the filter. Filtered tickets have to match all rules defined here.
For example, if you create a filter with the rules "assignee equals Jerry" and "ticket reply count > 3" and "rating status: not rated", you'll get a list of Jerry's tickets with more than 3 replies that have not been rated yet.
- Click Create filter to save the filter.
Your filter is added to the Filters section.
Add as many filters as you'd like. They're great time-savers.