Setting up Workspaces
You can set up several workspaces under one Klaus account. In some cases, you might want to have everyone under one workspace whereas in other instances it makes sense to set up separate workspaces. What to consider?
Do you want to review the tickets according to the same criteria for everyone?
- If yes, consider just one workspace.
- If you use different rating criteria it might be a good idea to separate the account.
Do you use different helpdesk instances for different teams?
- If yes, set the different helpdesk instances up as separate workspaces in Klaus.
- If no, you can have everyone under one workspace in Klaus.
Do you have sub-teams and or sort of categorization in your current team setup (for example by channel, by tier, by topic, by client type)?
- If yes, consider using separate workspaces in Klaus
- If no, a single workspace will work perfectly well
Do you want to perform different types of ticket reviews on the same agents? Peer review as well as manager review? Self-review and manager review? Reactive (focusing on tickets with long response time and bad CSAT for example) and proactive ticket review (randomly choosing tickets for review)?
- If yes, set up a separate workspace for each review type.
- If no, one workspace is enough.