Welcome to our (feline) family! Let's set up your account and get cracking on those conversation reviews.
To set up an account on Klaus:
- Go to www.klausapp.com.
- Click Sign up at the top right corner. The signup screen opens.
- Use your Google account, Slack account or email address to sign up The Settings page opens and requires you to connect your helpdesk with your Klaus account.
- Click Add Connection to integrate your helpdesk with Klaus. The Add New Connection screen appears.
- Select your help desk from the Service dropdown.
- Select from when you want to pull conversations into Klaus in the Pull in conversations from... dropdown.
- Enter a name for the integration in the Name field.
- Enter your customer service subdomain in the Subdomain field.
- Enter your Email and customer service API Token, if required with the selected help desk service provider.
- (Optional) Click Advanced to manage advanced settings that mask customer data, ignore specific content and hide sensitive data fields.
- Click Add Connection to integrate your help desk with your Klaus account. The integration starts.
See here for a guide on how to connect your specific help desk tool to Klaus.
Next up you should choose your rating scale