Once you've integrated Klaus with your customer service software, all of your helpdesk users are automatically pulled to your Klaus account. Before they can start working on those conversation reviews, you need to invite the right people to your Klaus Workspace and assign them appropriate roles.
To invite your helpdesk users to Klaus:
- Click on the Settings icon in the bottom left corner.
- Open the Users and Workspaces tab and choose the Workspace you wish to add users to
- Click connect Users
- Then you will be able to select each user you wish to connect to your account and which workspace they should be attributed to
- Click connect users and then you will be asked to invite the users and select a permission level for each user
- If you do not wish to invite the users at this time, you can skip inviting and have your users only connected (this means you can review them but they don't have access to Klaus)
Once you've connected and/or invited users to your account, your team can start doing conversation reviews!