We've put a lot of effort into making your conversation review processes as convenient as possible. Your Klaus account comes with a set of default filters to help you navigate through your tickets.
However, you can also build advanced filters for your specific needs. To create a custom ticket filter:
- Navigate to the Conversations page.
- Click on the filter icon in the top left corner of the page, next to the neat cat logo. The Filters section opens.
- Click on the plus icon at the top of the section to create a new filter. The Create new filter screen opens.
- Enter a descriptive name for your filter in the Name field
- Define filter conditions in the Filters section
- Click + Select an option to add additional conditions to the filter. Filtered tickets have to match all conditions defined here. For example, if you create a filter with the condition assignee is Luna, ticket reply count > 3 and rating status: not rated, you'll get a list of Jerry's tickets with more than 3 replies that have not been rated yet
- Choose if the filter to be shared or private
- Click Create filter to save the filter
Your filter is added to the Filters section.
Add as many filters as you'd like. They're great time-savers.
You can also edit, delete, clone and drag your filters into the order you want to see them in.