Connecting your Zendesk account to Klaus couldn't be easier. Just follow these easy steps.
- When signing up, you will be asked to connect your Helpdesk. The first step is to choose Zendesk from the list of our integrations.
- Choose how far back you would like to sync. The options are yesterday or 7 days ago
- Give your connection a name (useful in case you add multiple connections in future)
- Add your Zendesk subdomain to the subdomain field
- You will then be taken to Zendesk where you are asked to give Klaus authorization to access your account.
- That's it! We will start syncing conversations from your Zendesk account. This may take some time depending on the options you selected and your ticket volume. You can contact our Support team if you have questions.
Zendesk chat needs to be connected separately. To do this, you need to enter your API client ID and secret. You can see how to obtain and manage these here.
If you wish to connect more than one instance of Zendesk or another software, you can do that in Settings>Connections once you enter Klaus.
When connecting Zendesk, you can also have some addition security options which allow you to stop some specific information and tickets being synced with Klaus. You can see more on this here.