Connecting your LiveAgent account to Klaus couldn't be easier. Just follow these easy steps.
- When signing up, you will be asked to connect your helpdesk. The first step is to choose LiveAgent from the list of our integrations.
- Choose how from how far back you would like to sync. The options are yesterday or 7 days ago.
- Give your connection a name (useful in case you add multiple connections in future)
- Add your LiveAgent subdomain and API token and click continue
- You will then be taken to LiveAgent where you are asked to give Klaus authorization to access your account
- That's it! We will start syncing conversations from your LiveAgent account. This may take some time depending on the options you selected. You can contact Support if you have questions.
If you wish to connect more than one instance of LiveAgent or another software, you can do that in Settings>Connections once you enter Klaus.
When connecting LiveAgent, you can also have some addition security options which allow you to stop some specific information and tickets being synced with Klaus. You can see more on this here.